
We had a lot of fun carving pumpkins with each of our families this year. Unfortunately I completely forgot about taking our camera when we went to Jason's parent's house, so I didn't get pictures of our pumpkins there, but I did get pictures at my parents house. Eve
ryone's pumpkins turned out really good!
ryone's pumpkins turned out really good!I also forgot to take our camera to school with me on the 30th. We had a Halloween party, and everyone's costumes were awesome! If I can get someone to e-mail me some of their pictures maybe I can post them on here. I
ended up being a super hero. "Super Kimber!" Jason got to dress up for work and decided to be a vampire...the Cullen style...meaning he wore regular clothes, no cloke. We sprayed his hair black and painted his face. (Once again I forgot to take a picture.) He
had sooo much fun helping the kids get all dressed up at the RTC! It sounded like they all had a lot of fun! Jason's been doing great there and the kids absolutely love him!
ended up being a super hero. "Super Kimber!" Jason got to dress up for work and decided to be a vampire...the Cullen style...meaning he wore regular clothes, no cloke. We sprayed his hair black and painted his face. (Once again I forgot to take a picture.) He
had sooo much fun helping the kids get all dressed up at the RTC! It sounded like they all had a lot of fun! Jason's been doing great there and the kids absolutely love him! Hopefully next year I'll be better at taking pictures!!!





