I got to give my first 4 injections in school on Friday! I was so excited! I was a little bit nervous until I got into clinic, then I was just fine. We had class before we went into clinic and talked about the 4 injections we would be performing on eachother that day. We also watched a movie that I think really helped. We have two professors who team teach our anesthesia class and they kept laughing at us and telling us to relax. Apparently we all looked really serious. Once we got into clinic we had two more professors who came in to help out. My partner, Meagan, did such a good job! The shots barely even hurt...except for the nasopalatine one. (Just behind my front teeth in the roof of my mouth.) There was nothing she could have done about that one though...they hurt no matter what. I felt like everything went really well when I was the one giving the injections too. I only wish I could have done them all one more time so that I could get them down in my brain a little bit better. I was really glad I wasn't nervous once it came time to give the injections because it would have been hard if my hand had been shaking the whole time. I was a little hesitant though because I didn't want to hurt Meagan any more than I had to...and because it was my first time. I can't wait until next week! We're going to learn how to do some other injections and then practice those ones. I'm sooooo excited! Here are some pictures of us right before I gave the injections. :) 





