July 30, 2009

Last weekend with Katie and Nate!

Last weekend was sooo much fun! Jason and I got to go stay with Katie and Nate (some friends of mine) in Provo. Katie and I have been friends forever and we got to know Nate during high school. It was so much fun to see them again! It brought back a lot of old memories especially of our Jr. High and High School years. We had a lot of laughs remembering back to the good old days.

One of the highlights of the weekend was going ice blocking. Jason had never been before so he didn't really know what to expect. We found a great hill that was pretty steep and had a blast! The only down side was hiking back up the hill. It was quite the trek but it was worth it! We crashed a couple times and got a few scratches and bruises, but the worst battle scars were all the grass stains. I don't think it would have been quite as fun if we hadn't gone flying off our ice blocks and rolling down the hill at least a couple of times. For whatever reason I seamed to be the expert at that. We took quite a few pictures so rather than load them all up individually I decided to make another slideshow like I did with our wedding pictures. Thanks again Nate and Katie for such a fun weekend!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Ice blocking in Provo!
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

Snowball Fight from Amy

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!