February 22, 2010

Yea 2010!!!!!

I have been horrible! It's been way too long since I've blogged. In the meantime we've had Christmas, Dad's Birthday, New Years, Tanae's Birthday, Mom's Birthday, My Birthday, Amy's Birthday, Jason's Birthday, and Valentines Day. Sooooo, here are some of the things we've been doing over the last few months. Thanks for everything family! We love you all!

Fiesta Family Home Evening! (In honor of Trev) Mom and Dad planned it and it turned out great!



Just a few of the better pinata pictures.



This picture's awesome! :)
Swish Jason!
Happy Birthday Sweetheart! I love you sooooo much! We don't even have pictures of what I gave him, or what his family gave him. Oops!


Jason's Birthday Cake...and a candle. :) He he! We had to improvise. His family had a really nice cake for our birthdays, so I didn't feel too bad. (Thanks for saving my butt!) What we do have here is mom, dad, and Tanae's doing. I did think of the candle though. :) We should have gotten a picture of the real cake at his parent's house. It was delicious!



Jason nailing Jodi at another FHE. We're trying to have a big FHE with everyone once a month. I love getting together to see everyone!
Grandma and Grandpa enjoying the game. :)
This was a fun game planned by Dave and Jodi. Shoot from where the pop is, make it, and that's the one you get. :)

Happy Birthday to me! Jason...my best birthday present ever!

Fondu was delicious! I love this picture of dad!





Tanae entertaining us...

Mmmm Mmmm good! I love Fruit Pizza!
Decorating Grandma and Grandpa's Tree.





Some of our Christmas Goodies...



Well, that's just a little bit of what's been going on. We had a great end to 2009 and a fun and busy beginning to 2010. Swift Family, we love you! Help me remember to take pictures so I can show off your beautiful faces!

Snowball Fight from Amy

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!